Is sex really important in a relationship? Why do my young people who are in a relationship practice it? Intimacy requires that I put aside my agenda and seek to nourish my partner. It’s not enough for me to know my partner’s pleasure points physically, I needs to know her pleasure points emotionally, spiritually, and all the other -ally’s. If I attends to those areas in ways that are meaningful to my partner, she’ll want to have sex while we are in a relationship. My partner needs to know that I respond to her softness and feminine grace more than nagging and criticism. When she understands this, she doesn’t have to manipulate to gain her my attention.
One of the top reasons given by men for infidelity is dissatisfaction with or lack of sex. With women, it’s the lack of attention. Yet, their dissatisfaction is inevitable when I consider the lack of priority given to sex in the relationship.
When sex is withheld, even for understandable reasons, it subjects my partner to discomfort and vulnerability.
Having sex daily with your partner can make me feel younger and more beautiful, the more sex I do the healthier life I live. It facilitates bonding, pleasure and intimacy in every relationship. Just like men, women also enjoy and appreciate different ways to do it. I know what it will remove boredom from a relationship and banish worries which sometimes lead to depression. It is an important part of a life and it is a basic need for every human being. Here are the surprising benefits of having sex daily while in a relationship with your partner: –
• Stress Release: – London escorts believe Sex can really help me to release stress, which I carry in my mind because of hectic schedule. If my life is stressful then a sexual intercourse can help to keep stress level and blood pressure low. A good romantic intercourse can make me happy and tension free.
• Boost Immunity: – a big benefit of sex is that it boosts my body immunity. It increases the level of immune boosting antibody, Immunoglobulin which fights against bacteria, virus and other germs that can cause common illness like cold and cough. Having sexual intercourse a day keeps the doctor away, right from us.
• Burn Calories and Increase Blood Circulation: – Sex is a great form of exercise which burn extra calories. My heart rate can increase while having sex and fresh blood supplied to our heart and cells.
• Improve Sleep: – Sex can actually help us to get a better sleep. After it a relaxation-inducing hormone release, this may help me to take a nap in five minutes. It is like an exercise which makes my body tired and helps I to sleep and wake up refreshed.
• Boost Libido: – If I am going through low sex desire (Low libido) then having sexual intercourse daily can improve my libido which makes feel better and satisfied.
• Glowing and Ageless Skin: – sex is a natural fountain of youth. Regular it can keep one younger and active. It can make me look younger and flawless.
Sex in relationship can help to improves my Intimacy: – The act of sex spices up a relationship and improves intimacy between couples. It helps to increase oxytocin hormone which is also called love hormone which helps us in building trust and bond.
• Keeps love Alive: – The more I have sex with my partner, the more our love gets affectionate. If I have sex daily the oxytocin hormone increase and build trust with each other.
• Relieves Pain: – If I am constantly going through some severe pain like migraine. It will give me partial relief from cluster headaches. When I reduce about to have an orgasm my hormone oxytocin increase and aches and pains.
Sex can also Boost my fertility: – my sperm quality increases if I have sex daily with my partner. My semen will tend to be health after having sexual intercourse regularly.
Sex has to be more than a belief; it has to be a value. Sex has to be a priority. I can believe that sex should be a part of relationship. But that belief can be underwritten with “if I feel like it” or “if he or she does what I want.” However, when sex is a value of my relationship, both parties make it such a priority that they do what’s necessary to protect that aspect of their relationship.
Life happens. Therefore, it is important that husbands and wives keep one another accountable sexually. It is not easy but it is necessary. Challenge decisions that detract from intimacy. If my schedules are demanding, make an appointment for sex. Be flexible about the when and the where. It doesn’t have to be a night thing; it can be a lunch thing. Anticipate challenges and plan for them. Build a supportive network or budget babysitter services into my financial plan. Make it priority to get into your partner’s space.
Most infidelity happens with people whom your spouse has constant interaction with. It might be his secretary or family friend. It might be her male coworker or the parent of a child. It’s not that these people are vultures waiting to descend on your spouse. They are accessible. Don’t take it for granted that your partner loves you. Pay attention. A love note on her pillow or a promise of sex when he gets home keeps you on your partner’s mind.
From the research I have done I found that many relationships fall due to poor sex exercises, If I have sex with my partner to her fullest satisfaction she will love me more and never try to cheat on me at any given time.I hope by reading through this article you will be able to understand that sex is highly important for any two people who are in a relationship. For more information you can look online on various reasons why sex is of great importance in this life.