In the business of escorts, it’s just typical for them to work even in the craziest hours just to cater the demands of their booked clients. Since this work is still business in some sort, escorts still work long days and nights to make bookings and encounters happen to fulfill clients’ sexual fantasies and desires. They usually work in an irregular schedule and this affects their sleeping patterns, which has a serious effect on their health, mind and body.
In order to maintain a healthy mind and body, escorts should do several things to counter the bad effects of having a busy, irregular schedule. You may consider one, two or all of the following:
1. Have sufficient amount of rest | Regardless of how fully-loaded your schedule is, you should at least try to insert eight straight hours of sleep every day. According to sleep experts, a person’s body starts to function less when sleep is not enough. All parts and systems of the body malfunction without sufficient rest. It’s necessary for an escort to do any method to insert an 8-hour sleep into their schedule. If you have a rotating shift, then make sure to still insert the 8-hour rest.
2. Maintain a healthy diet | It’s not just escorts, but all people who work in irregular schedules eat very poorly and at unusual times. Try to maintain three to five regular meals every day, even though you are fully booked with encounters. Make sure that you still eat a well-balanced diet, including vegetables, fruits, and lean proteins. Moreover, consider low-fat options and at least 64 oz of water every day. Lessen consuming alcoholic beverages, junk foods, as well as fast food preferences. This will keep your energy up and immune system strong.
3. Take naps | Aside from getting enough sleep, an escort can also take short naps like 60 to 90 minutes. This is considered as the most effective way of feeling refreshed and restoring alertness. Considering sneaking in a nap in a busy schedule can help an escort recharges her body. Little bits of power naps will assist your body and its functions. Moreover, this can also restore the balance of hormones, improve mental clarity, and increase digestion.
Also have sex, sex has many benfits as this excerpt demonstrates:
1. Helps Keep Your Immune System Humming
“Sexually active people take fewer sick days,” says Yvonne K. Fulbright, PhD a sexual health expert.
People who have sex have higher levels of what defends your body against germs, viruses, and other intruders. Researchers at Wilkes University in Pennsylvania found that college students who had sex once or twice a week had higher levels of the a certain antibody compared to students who had sex less often.
You should still do all the other things that make your immune system happy, such as:
- Eat right.
- Stay active.
- Get enough sleep.
- Keep up with your vaccinations.
- Use a condom if you don’t know both of your STD statuses.
2. Boosts Your Libido
Longing for a more lively sex life? “Having sex will make sex better and will improve your libido,” says Lauren Streicher, MD. She is an assistant clinical professor of obstetrics and gynecology at Northwestern University’s Feinberg School of Medicine in Chicago.
Continue reading below…
<iframe id="remoteAd_Iframe" src="http://as see here now.webmd.com/html.ng/transactionID=987298519%26tile=1044589693%26tug=%26pug=__%26site=2%26affiliate=20%26hcent=865%26scent=%26pos=5000%26xpg=1817%26sec=%26au1=1%26au2=8|18|17|16|15|14%26uri=%2fsex-relationships%2fguide%2fsex-and-health%26artid=091e9c5e801a3b21%26inst=0%26leaf=634%26segm=0%26cc=10%26tmg=3%26bc=_m32_i10_diet_f43_sex2_%26mcent=%26micro=%26pvid=140271592794524839″ width=”494″ height=”1″ frameborder=”0″ marginwidth=”0″ marginheight=”0″ scrolling=”no”>
For women, having sex ups vaginal lubrication, blood flow, and elasticity, she says, all of which make sex feel better and help you crave more of it.
3. Improves Women’s Bladder Control
A strong pelvic floor is important for avoiding incontinence, something that will affect about 30% of women at some point in their lives.
Good sex is like a workout for your pelvic floor muscles. When you have an orgasm, it causes contractions in those muscles, which strengthens them.
4. Lowers Your Blood Pressure
Research suggests a link between sex and lower blood pressure, says Joseph J. Pinzone, MD. He is CEO and medical director of Amai Wellness.
“There have been many studies,” he says. “One landmark study found that sexual intercourse specifically (not masturbation) lowered systolic blood pressure.” That’s the first number on your blood pressure test.
5. Counts as Exercise
“Sex is a really great form of exercise,” Pinzone says. It won’t replace the treadmill, but it counts for something.
Sex uses about five calories per minute, four more calories than watching TV. It gives you a one-two punch: It bumps up your heart rate and uses various muscles.
So get busy! You may even want to clear your schedule to make time for it on a regular basis. “Like with exercise, consistency helps maximize the benefits,” Pinzone says.
Credits: 10 Surprising Health Benefits of Sex – WebMD
4. Do not let someone interrupt you | As an escort, it could be really tiresome especially when you had crazy encounters. Once you have the chance to lay your head down for some rest, allow yourself to not be disturbed by others. You can do this by telling your family members and even your friends to not wake you up or disturb you while you’re sleeping. If you are interrupted during your rest or sleeping period, you just lost valuable time in sleeping for no valid reason at all. Moreover, put your phone to silent mode or turn it off, as well as your laptop, tablet or any gadget you have. With this way, you’re not tempted to use it one way or the other.
This article does not indicate in any way what cityofeve is about